Flanged connection ball valve pneumatic actuator at competitive
► Product Description
- Dual piston rack & pinion design
- Double acting and spring return
- Extruded high alloys body providing optimum strength and
- Pressure 2 to 8 bar (30 to 120 PSI) .
- Temperature range -20°C to +80°C (-4°F to +176°F) .
- Lifespan Minimum of 500,000 cycles .
- Rotation 0º to 90º±4º .
► Product Specifications
|Working Pressure||2 bar-8 bar|
|Valve Mounting Standard||conform with ISO5211|
|Media||dry or lubricated air, the non-corressive gases or oil|
► Product features
- Full conformance to the latest specifications: ISO5211,DIN3337 and
The extruding high intensity aluminum body possesses a honed
internal surface coated with hard anode oxygenation for long life.
Low coefficient of friction and swift performance.
Excellent compact and modernized construction along with multi
specifications makes the selection both economic and beneficial.
All acting surface adopt high quality bearing resulting in low
friction, high cycle life, and no noise
The two independent external stroke adjustment bolts can easily and
precisely adjust ±5°at both open and close directions.
Same outline actuators have the functional modes of double acting
and single acting (Spring -Return). The Spring-Return has the
normally-open and normally-close styles.
Multi function indicator with NAMUR is convenient for mounting
Pre-compressed load spring is convenient for safe mounting and tear
Die-casting aluminum pistons and end caps have high intensity and
Different O-rings materials are available for high and low
Solenoid valves are easily mounted without any connecting plank.
► Pneumatic actuator performance, structure and design
1. Extruded aluminum ASTM6005 body with both internal and external
corrosion protection having honed cylinder surface for longer life
and low coefficient of friction.
2. Dual piston rack and pinion design for compact construction,
symmetric mounting position, high-cycle life and fast operation,
reverse rotation can be accomplished in the field by simply
inverting the pistons.
3. Multiple bearings and guides on racks and pistons, low friction,
high cycle life and prevent shaft blowout.
4. Modular pre-loaded spring cartridge design, with coated spring
for simple versatile range, greater safely and corrosion
resistance, longer cycle life.
5. Fully machined teeth on piston and pinion for accurate low
backlash rack and pinion engagement, maximum efficiency, stainless
steel fasteners for long term corrosion resistance.
6. Full conformance to the latest specifications: ISO5211, DIN3337
and NAUMR or product interchange ability and easy mounting of
solenoids, limit switches and other accessories.
7. Fluitech has a complete line of rack and pinion actuators, which
is the best choice for butterfly and bass valves control. Reliable,
reality available products supplying in a broad of operating
environments. Our products are NAMUR & ISO5211 compliant and
are manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 certification and are CE