OEM flanged connection ball valve pneumatic actuator stainless
► Product Description
- Dual piston rack & pinion design
- Double acting and spring return
- Extruded high alloys body providing optimum strength and
- Pressure 2 to 8 bar (30 to 120 PSI) .
- Temperature range -20°C to +80°C (-4°F to +176°F) .
- Lifespan Minimum of 500,000 cycles .
- Rotation 0º to 90º±4º .
- Valve mounting and drive dimensions to the ISO 5211/DIN 3337.
- Mounting for solenoid valves and position signalers to the NAMUR
standard (VDI/VDE 3845).
- Compact modular design with same body and end caps for double
acting and spring return design.
- Permanently lubricated units .
- Pre-loaded spring cartridges for safe efficient
- Accessories: positioner, Air Filter Regulator, lock up valve,
travel switch, handwheel, etc...
► Product Specifications
|Working Pressure||2 bar-8 bar|
|Valve Mounting Standard||conform with ISO5211|
|Media||dry or lubricated air, the non-corressive gases or oil|
► Product features
- High precision ball& High tightness seat
- Long life ball&seat
- The most economical material combination
- The best fire safe and static resistance safety
- Widely applicable
- Various driving types
► Pneumatic actuator performance, structure and design
1. Extruded aluminum ASTM6005 body with both internal and external
corrosion protection having honed cylinder surface for longer life
and low coefficient of friction.
2. Dual piston rack and pinion design for compact construction,
symmetric mounting position, high-cycle life and fast operation,
reverse rotation can be accomplished in the field by simply
inverting the pistons.
3. Multiple bearings and guides on racks and pistons, low friction,
high cycle life and prevent shaft blowout.
4. Modular pre-loaded spring cartridge design, with coated spring
for simple versatile range, greater safely and corrosion
resistance, longer cycle life.
5. Fully machined teeth on piston and pinion for accurate low
backlash rack and pinion engagement, maximum efficiency, stainless
steel fasteners for long term corrosion resistance.
6. Full conformance to the latest specifications: ISO5211, DIN3337
and NAUMR or product interchange ability and easy mounting of
solenoids, limit switches and other accessories.
7. Fluitech has a complete line of rack and pinion actuators, which
is the best choice for butterfly and bass valves control. Reliable,
reality available products supplying in a broad of operating
environments. Our products are NAMUR & ISO5211 compliant and
are manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 certification and are CE